• Booking and payment

    Before booking a retreat package please confirm with us by emailing at retreat@up-pilates.com.

     

    We provide two options to pay for a retreat you book:

     

    1) Online payment using the secured payment gate below (100% of the retreat package price before arrival)

     

    or

     

    2) Bank deposit. With this option, it is possible to pay in two installments: a 30% of the retreat package price upon registration and the remaining 70% 30 days before arrival at the retreat.

     

    We are a VAT valid EU registered company. You will receive an invoice for your payment of our services.

     

    Please see here the details of our company and the bank account details, including our Terms and Conditions.

    PILATES DELUXE RETREAT PACKAGE
    PILATES DELUXE RETREAT PACKAGE
    1,760.00 - 2,690.00
    7 nights accommodation in single room, double occupancy or suite room at the luxurious Villa Kerasia (prices vary according to season and wheather you choose single or double occupancy);
    8 days meals (HALF BOARD): Traditional Breakfasts for every day of your stay + Omega 3 Rich Dinners
    Daily Pilates MAT Sessions in small group + reformer sessions according to the program agreed before booking your retreat.
    1 Evaluation with physical therapist (45 mins.) + 1 therapeutical massage session (60 mins.)
    ALL TRIPS AND LOCAL TRANSPORTATION AS PER AGREED PROGRAMME
    Prices do not include VAT 19%
    Select
    Quantity
    Coming soon
    PILATES RETREAT BASIC (MAT, PROPS, TOURS AS EXTRAS)
    PILATES RETREAT BASIC (MAT, PROPS, TOURS AS EXTRAS)
    1,775.00
    7 nights/ 8 days accommodation in double occupancy luxurious room at the Villa Kerasia plus all the services provided by the retreat (pilates mat daily in group and 1 private mat session, Cretan diet breakfast and dinners, massage, postural analysis). Transfer ONLY from/to airport.
    The prices do not include the VAT 19%.
    NO TOURS AND VISITS IN THIS PACKAGE.
    Quantity
    Coming soon
  • Bank deposit

    About UP Right Consulting Ltd.

    We are a registered EU company providing Pilates and wellness services. We have a valid EU VAT number.

    This means that any payments towards our company coming from a EU national or company with a valid EU VAT is exempted of any VAT tax.

    Bank account details for payments via bank deposit

    Payments via the bank deposit options are made to our company bank account:

    ACCOUNT HOLDER: UP RIGHT CONSULTING LIMITED

    BANK: BANK OF CYPRUS

    SWIFT/BIC CODE: BCYPCY2N

    IBAN: CY61002001950000357023314539

    Terms and conditions

    Please read carefully our Terms and Conditions HERE.

All Posts
×