As you already know Greece has done a great job keeping the pandemic under control. Currently Greek mainland and the islands, Crete included, are on the top of the list of the safest COVID free destinations worlwide.
In addition, our team at the Villa Kerasia is implementing all the health and safety regulations according to the guidelines of the Hellenic National Public Health Organisation. You can find the detailed list and the latest news here.
Futhermore, in order to make your experience at our retreat absolutely safe and carefree, we have adapted our retreats policy as follows:
- Group retreats will not take place this season. We will accept only private retreats, with one (1) up to three (3) retreat participants at the same time (same retreat period). Accommodation will be available only in single use rooms. Only for guests that are members of the same family is shared accommodation allowed.
- ALL Pilates sessions are going to be individual, one-to-one ONLY.
- ALL Pilates sessions are going to be held OUTDOORS in the private area at the Villa.
- ALL Pilates apparatus including reformer, mats, balls and other props will be adequately desinfected before each client use.
- The entire retreat program has been adapted to make for PRIVATE experiences (visits only to outdoor locations/ sites, up to 2 persons each time). We are currently NOT implementing any GROUP activities. We will not go to any crowded places or beaches. Crete has plenty of secluded locations which you can enjoy
- Our Pilates therapists will be tested before the start of each new retreat. In addition, during the sessions safe distancing will be ensured. The therapists will wear a protective mask.
- Throughout your stay at the Villa, hand sanitiser gel will be available to use at all times.
- Breakfast and meals can be served in the privacy of your room upon request or outdoors in the garden at safe distance from other guests. Cooking class and Cretan Diet Coaching sessions will be held in the outdoor garden.
- Transportation from/to airport will be in private car only with driver wearing mask and providing hand cleaners upon arrival at airport.
- ALL our retreat guests are required to complete a Health Form 48 hours before they join our retreat.
- Last but not least keep in mind the Villa Kerasia, our retreat venue, is a very private location anyway, far from the tourist crowds, and accommodating a small number of guests at a time. The outdoor spaces at the Villa are enough to ensure privacy and distancing at all times.
There is a kind of flame in Crete - let us call it "soul" (N. Kazantzakis, Report to El Greco)